Seven Days A Week is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, services, and applications (“Site”), and has established this privacy statement (“Statement”) to inform you of our policies and practices respecting the gathering and disclosure of information you might provide when visiting our Site or using our services (“Services”).
Note to those seeking referral services: This Statement is not intended to describe the privacy policies and procedures of the independent, volunteer therapists and mental healthcare providers to whom you may be referred by Seven Days A Week. We recommend that you direct any questions regarding therapist-patient confidentiality to those individual providers, who will be able to provide you with information specific to their practice, as well as the state and local laws in their area.
- SITE INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Personally Identifiable Information. Seven Days A Week does not collect your personally identifiable information without your consent. For example, you may have the option to provide contact information such as your name, organization name, address, e-mail address, phone number and/or credit card information. Providing this optional information is voluntary on your part, and in the absence of providing such information you remain anonymous to Seven Days A Week. You may also have the option of providing additional information in a comment or message box, in which case we may collect a record of that information in a file specific to you.
- Mobile Devices. Seven Days A Week does not directly collect any additional information from users who access the Site via mobile telephone or other mobile device; However, our third party service providers may collect additional mobile device information such as your mobile device IP address, operating system, carrier, and mobile Internet browser and device location information.
Use of Information Collected
- Personally-Identifiable Information. Seven Days A Week will only use personally-identifiable information for the purposes for which it was given, and will not be shared without your consent except:
- As necessary to provide the requested services. For example, information regarding a request for treatment referral may be shared with our volunteer therapists on a confidential basis. Likewise, information provided for purposes of a voluntary donation may be shared as necessary for processing the donation.
- In response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request. Seven Days A Week reserves the right to resist such requests in its sole discretion; and/or
Anonymous Information. Seven Days A Week may use anonymous information collected from you to operate and improve the Site, diagnose technical problems, to respond to your request for information.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain ads served by reputable third parties or sponsors, as well as links to other web sites or third party applications such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube. These third parties may view, edit, or set their own cookies, and have privacy policies that differ in significant ways from Seven Days A Week. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party ad servers, promoters, web sites or applications, and we advise you to refer to the policy statement of these third parties to understand how they collect and use information.
The Site may be accessible internationally, however our computer systems are based in the United States and your personally-identifiable information will be processed by us in the U.S. If you access the Site as a visitor from outside the United States, you consent to the collection and/or processing in the United States of your information as described above.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL VISITORS
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
The Site is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
The Site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information and data under our control. Seven Days A Week hosts the Site in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from intruders. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and are intended to ensure the appropriate use of information and data, however “perfect” security does not yet exist on the Internet.
Seven Days A Week offers its visitors and customers a means to choose how we may use information provided. If, at any time after providing information, you change your mind and wish to change or delete your information, please send a request specifying your new choice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting & Updating Your Information
To receive a copy of, or to update information you have provided to, Seven Days A Week via the Site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Seven Days A Week will respond to your correction or update request within at most thirty (30) days from the date of your request.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Seven Days A Week reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement as reasonably necessary or advisable to accommodate changes to the law, technology or circumstances, and will use reasonable efforts to provide notification of the material changes through the Site at least thirty (30) business days prior to the changes taking effect.
Questions regarding this Statement or the practices of the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail addressed to:
Seven Days A Week
2651 Observatory Ave
Cincinnati OH, 45208